google an image search for the band "nightwish"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the_alienist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know you wanna go </div></div>
Only if getting laid is a sure thing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
google an image search for the band "nightwish"
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Aint exactly the hottest women of metal if Lita Ford aint there.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aint exactly the hottest women of metal if Lita Ford aint there.</div></div>
Mik_Mo, your age is showing.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I'd be showing my age if I said Janis Joplin. Lita Ford is timeless.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Well the aftermath is over and it was a freaking awesome show. I was able to meet several of the bands and was only 1 person back from the stage. Most of the bands just chilled outside on the patio before and after their shows talking with fans and drinking. The highlight of the night was getting a guitar pick and getting into a fight and almost getting arrested, so in other words, the typical concert go around. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks